Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Stella had a BABY (or four)

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 31 days to go!
I know I promised some Kards to Kadie pictures today ...... but ....... I'm interrupting the regularly scheduled programming to be a PROUD MaMa.  Check out my new babies......
My Stella had not one ...... but FOUR babies on Friday morning. 
 We woke up to find Stella had bloomed four of the most amazing raspberry flowers.  Seriously .... the color was SO VIBRIANT that it actually hurt your eyes to look at for too long!
The four blooms are just HUGE and even after four days ...... Stella is still holding tight to her four raspberry flowers.  It's amazing at how beautiful this is as you are standing next to it.     
 Pure BEAUTY! 
And of without a doubt - where there is a proud MaMa ...... there's a proud PopPop!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my Crafternooner cards for April.  Our color challenge was Red and Gold and we were to use Japanese paper for our optional technique.  You will want to return to see the four amazing cards that my fellow Crafternooner friends made.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photos of Jack and you posing with Stella. No babies on our saguaro yet. I think ours are white . . . you hit the lottery with the deep pink (perfect for a "pink" kind of gal!)

    ReplyDelete