Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Kards to Kadie Share

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving = 38 days to go!
Today I have several Kards to Kadie creations to share with you ....... So let's jump right in and get this share started.
First up is a beautiful card from my Ranch Buddy Chris.  This card is such a beautiful creation that it will certainly earn a spot up on my IKEA wall hanging system.  The colors are so rich and so elegant that I fell in love with this card from the moment I took it out of the envelope.
And what isn't there to love about the marbled DSP that Chris used .  WOW!  LOVELY LOVELY card Chris.  And thank you for your friendship and for bringing the Ranch and the SaddleBrooke One and Two ladies together.  I really enjoy spending my Monday's with you'all.
My next card is from Karen at the Ranch.  Karen is a regular at my Stamp Camp - but couldn't makie it to my April Camp.  She did however purchase a packet and sent me this card when she mailed me her payment for April Camp. 
And even though it's a Hallmark card ....... It's PACKED FULL of LOVE from Karen.
Next up is a fun little number that I received from my good friend and fellow SU demonstator Mary Fish.  I meet up with Mary once a month for coffee and this month she brought me this super fun little petite purse and the real surprise is what she tucked inside the purse........
She made four little teeny tiny note cards that she tucked inside the purse for that special little gift that keeps on giving.  Such a special little gift..........from a very special friend.  THANK YOU Mary for making this darling little gift for me (I LOVE IT!).
This next card is a congratulation card from my upline Lisa Pretto who lives in Madison, Wisconsin.  Lisa send out every month special note cards to those members of her group for sales and special achievement and this is the card she sent to me for my March sales.  THANK YOU Lisa for recognizing my hard work with my SU business......It's much appreciated.
This is a special little card from my new friend and "Recycle Queen of SaddleBrooke" Lizza.  What I like most about Lizza is she creates some of the MOST AMAZING cards from receyled material.  And this card is just one example of the wonderful work she does with those recycled materials.  MANY THANKS Lizza for not only your amazing card creations - but also for your heartfelt message on the inside of your card.  DITTO Girlfriend ...... DITTO!
You know the saying ..... better late than never, well that applies to the next couple cards.  This Easter card was made by my good friend Gail.  She created this fun little scallop circle card and stamped the most ADORABLE Easter Bunny on the front.  Too Stinkin Cute for words.  Thank you Gail!
And this little Easter card was made by my Stamping Friend Liz.  It was actually my first Easter Card that I received this year and sat proudly on my front entry way table for all to admire when they walked in my front door.  Thank You Liz for thinking of me at Easter time.
And my last card share for today is from my good friend Ann.  She created this ADORABLE easel card that was the gift that kept on giving.  What Ann did was attach to the front inside flap a super yummy Ghirardelli candy bar.  OH MY GOSH ....... Talk about the PERFECT Easter Treat!  Thank you Ann for knowing how to make me SMILE (BIG).

Thanks for joining me today ....... I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you - Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment