Sunday, May 27, 2012

CrafterNooners May Projects Part Two

Happy Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 12 days to go!
Today I have the two projects that my CrafterNooner Buddies (Berta and Jan) made at last Friday's CrafterNooners gathering ...... Let's jump right in with the share.......
First up is Jan's SUPER FUN and SASSY BookmarkOH MY GOSH Friends.....this is going to be one of those projects that is going to be super hard to keep from one of my daughters picking up while they come out to visit.  Jan hit this one out of the park with her color challenge of brown and pink......
Honestly.....I have to say of all my friends.....Jan is the QUEEN of product knowledge.  I on the other hand......either love it-or use it.  I typically can't tell you who makes some of the NON SU PRODUCT that I use.  I know what I like and I either buy it....or watch my friends use it.  My product knowledge is TOTALLY STAMPIN' UP! (I can blow you out of the water with product knowledge when it comes to SU).......so exactly what all we used on this bookmark will remain a mystery (unless Jan leaves a comment on this post telling you'all what the product is we used).
We used two stamps and a alphabet stensil for the background of our tag........And we colored it in with some AMAZING paint.  The paint was in a spray bottle....we squirted a small amount on a plastic lid and then used a paintbrush to color our flowers in with this amazing pink paint.  TOTALLY COOL and TOTALLY FUN!
Jan even had us use this fun little "handmade" stamp for the back of our bookmark. 
Honestly this bookmark will get a real workout (till my daughters get here.....then I think I might have to give it up to one of them......).  Many Thanks Jan for having us create this super fun project....I LOVE IT!
And Berta's project is this amazing brag book that is created with a single sheet of cardstock and some clear envelopes.
 She used her cricut to cut out this very pretty embellishment for the front of our book.....
We used a couple eyelets to set the binding of our brag book and then we bound our book with some Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon.  This was the perfect element for this darlin little book.
The inside of our brag book held six side loading clear envelopes........ 
And all I need to do now is slide in from the back of the envelope a few pictures that I take from my grandkids visit and I will have an amazing keepsake of their visit to Arizona. 

I plan to have each of the kids make one of these brag book while they are here visiting.......We will have some pictures sent down to Walgreens before they leave and one of their final projects will be to make a fun little six page brag book of their visit to Arizona.  Should be fun and know the kids will have a BLAST creating this project.  MANY THANKS BERTA for sharing this project with me.

Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share the fun cards we made at Jan's Fun Shop on Saturday.  We used the new KiwiLane templates for our cards and I just know you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE what we created......Hope you can come back and join me for that share.

Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. here are the supplies used on Jan's pink & brown bookmark. Dyan Reaveley's dylusions "letter jumble" stencil, leaves stamp from the "Around the Edge" DYR34421 set, and delusions ink spray, all from Ranger Ink. Flower stamp by pennyblackinc.com "Posies 40-107. Have fun y'all, duplicating this. Jan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MANY THANKS Jan for leaving us this list. I just knew you would know off the top of your head what product you used. You seriously are the QUEEN of Product Knowledge! THANK YOU GIRLFRIEND!

    ReplyDelete