Saturday, June 18, 2011

Special Little Thank You

Hi my Blogger Friends - Today I'm heading up to Di Gibbs house to participate in a Stampin Up class - so my post here today has to be quick. Last week, I was asked to do the Make n' Take for my SW Stampers meeting and just knew this cute little card from Becky's blog (Inking Idaho (http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/) was the perfect little card for my fellow demonstrator friends to make. It's a super cute and super easy 3"x3" card and it turned out to be a wonderful hit with my fellow demonstrators.........Check it out.
The 3"x3" card fits perfectly in the small envelopes from SU! and is a perfect little accent that might be needed to tuck into a gift bag or present for that someone special in your life.
Here are all the supplies (except adhesive) that you'll need to put this little gift card together. You could make this notecard in any combination of colors and would look fabulous in those cute little purses that Becky sells on her blog (http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/) ................
I first cut out a scalloped square piece with my new SU Bigz scallop square die. (this little die makes two different size scallop squares.....I used the largest square for this project)
To make the pocket for my card I started with a 3"x3-1/2" piece of More Mustard cardstock. I scored both long sides and one short side at 1/2". I then cut out the two scored corners of my little pocket piece.........
And then ran it through my Big Shot using the Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder from Stampin Up!
I used the Pretty Postage stamp set from Stampin Up along with the new Postage Stamp Punch from Stampin Up to create my stamped message.......
And also made a small note card piece to slide inside the pocket card I created.
All that is left is to write a sweet little message on the inside of your notecard and tuck it into a small 3"x3" envelope. You can make a 1/2 dozen of these little cutiest up in no time flat and tuck them inside a matching purse of mini pizza box and you have the most fabulous little gift to give away (or keep).
This little project goes together so quickly and packs a great little punch. I promise you - People are going to think you spent tons of time putting this little cutie together and only you will know how fast and easy it all came together.
Hope you have some wonderful plans for today - I'm off to Queens Creek - I promise to share the cards I make at today's workshop with you on Monday. Tomorrow is Father's Day and I can't wait to share with you the fun little Father's Day cards I made for all the men in my life for Father's Day. Have a GREAT Saturday and hope to see you back here tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kadie...Have a great time at your SU party.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT little project! And you made it VERY cute!!

    ReplyDelete