Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pink Tote

Hi My Blogger Friends and HAPPY Tuesday. Only THREE more days to go before the New Stampin UP 2011-2012 Catalog & Idea Book is released. On July 1st, I'm having an Open House at my house from 11:00am to 1:00pm.....If your in the area and would like to pick up your new catalog and check out some amazing new product - PLEASE....Stop in! Today, I want to share a cute little PINK Tote I made last week;. I learned how to make this tote from one of my Stampin Up Demonstrator friends Karen. She showed us at our June SW Stampers meeting how to make this cute little tote. WELL.......I decided that I would make one of these cuties while I was on hold with the cable company trying to resolve an issue. I was put on hold for about the 10th time -I thought....what the heck....I'm going to start making this tote and see how far I can get with making it in the time I'm on the phone. True to form....I almost got it completely finished while I was holding! I then thought - what the heck....now I need to make a few 3x3 cards to go along with my Pretty Pink Tote - and here's what I ended up creating...... I took this picture of my tote and notecards after I had untied the tote - and then I realized I didn't have a good picture of my tote all tied up. I do have a picture at the end of this post to show you.......so....stay tuned............. This tote holds six little notecards that measure 3"x3". The notecards went together super fast and were super simple to create. Here's several of the notecards all spread out to show you that I made two different versions of notecards for my tote. Here's another view of the notecards - and a side view of my tote. This is a pic of my tote with the top cover removed. And here's the tote going together with some pretty pretty grossgrain ribbon! Just love how the 5/8" Grossgrain ribbon ties.......SO PRETTY and the bows makes this tote super CUTE! Here's a fun little stamp from Paper Smooches and is from the Sentiment Sampler Stamp Set. and......as promised.....one last view of the completed tote with the 6-notecards tucked inside. THANK YOU Karen for showing us how to create this fun little tote. I'll proabably make one for my Open House and use new DSP from the new catalog. I'll be back tomorrow to share my Fourth of July project for Tracy's design team members over at CraftJunkieToo. We were asked to create a 4th of July project and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE what I ended up creating. Hope you can stop back and check it out. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: