Friday, June 10, 2011

Brie w/Sun Dried Tomatoes

It's Friday and I just know you'all are gearing up for the weekend - I'm certainly looking forward to hanging out in my pool and sending the rest of the time in my studio. It's going to be another hot one in Arizona - so - creating time in A/C is a high priority this time of year. Today I want to share my recipe swap for June - which I'll be handing out on Monday to my fellow Ranch scrapbooking friends. Our recipe exchange was for an appetizer and I turned to something light and easy for my recipe this month. I had just bought this fun tomatoe stamp and went through my recipes and found this recipe for Brie Cheese and Sun Dried Tomatoes....Super Yummy and Super Easy! Here's a close-up of my actual recipe. As you can see....SUPER EASY! Here's the tomatoes that I stamped and then colored them in using my Copic markers - and then adding Crystal Effects to give each of the tomotoe squares a fun glossy look. And one last look at the recipe I'll be exchanging this month. Hope you have a fabulous Friday and can return tomorrow when I'll be sharing another portfolio that I made at Berta's Fun Shop class a couple weeks ago. Until tomorrow - Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat I would love it if all my recipes were on pretty paper with such beautiful design.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete