Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just a Note Portfolio

Happy Saturday my Blogger Friends! Today I'm going to share the first portfolio I made in a recent Fun Shop that Berta taught us......Let's get started........ This free Fun Shop that Berta taught was offered to my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamping Friends. We brought our own cardstock (of course....I brought Pink) and stamps (thanks Jan for letting me borrow yours) and Berta walked us through the construction of the sweet little number. Here's what my portfolio looked like on the inside. Envelopes on the Left....and Notecards on the Right...... I just love how this portfolio turned out. Super Easy and Super Fast! You can go to my June 8th post to get measurements and view my original post and see my portfolio in another color. Here are the envelopes that stack on the Left side. I used Jan's Close to My Heart stamp set and when I got home I added the "Just a Note" to the front of all my envelopes. And here are my notecards that are held on the right side of this portfolio. To decorate my lined paper - I used Jan's Close to My Heart stamp set. Here's an upclose picture of my notecards - and again - you can go to my June 8th post to obtain all the measurements for the notecards and the portfolio too. And I leave you with an upclose pictures of the sweet little 2-step bird that I stamped in the lower left corner of my notecards. Thanks for stopping in today - I'm going to post some of my recent SaddleBrooke Stamper club groups that I belong to tomorrow and into next week - Hope you can rejoin me for those post. Until next time.....Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, cute idea Kadie I love these.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete