Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June SW Stampers Swap

Hi my Blogger Friends and Happy Wednesday to you. Last night, I met up with my SW Stampin Up demo friends for our monthly meeting - and one of the most favorite things we do at our meetings is a card exchange. Today I want to share the five cards that were exchanged last night.....Let's get started...... Here are the five cards that were exchanged during our June card exchange. Let me share an upclose image of each of those cards with you............
First up is DARLING little gift card that my SU friend T made for us. Have to say that I loved this little baby so much that I promise you it will be showing up in either my Stamp Camp or Stamp Club this next month. Super Cute and totally makes you want to go out and Eat Cake!
Next up is a card that Kendra exchanged with us. She used LOTS of new SU product and this card just screams FUN and HAPPY HAPPY to it.
Next up is Karen's card - Totally cute and totally taking a spot in my upcoming Stamp Camp. Love that this recipe could be used for just about anything ..... from Birthday to Thinking of You. Just add the stamped message you want onto the front of this card - and you have an adorable 4"x 4" square card.
Next is Sue's card......She used a SU embossing folder and then with the new In-Colors....she used a dauber to bring in four of the new in-colors to this beautiful card. LOVELY!
And last but not least is Amanad's card. She used a SU wheel across the bottom of her card and using the new triple layer punch - she created cute watermelon sections and added some dimensional adhesive to the back to pop the two pieces of watermelon up off the page.
Many thanks to my SU demo friends for swapping cards with me - I am thrilled to be connected with such a talented bunch of ladies - You'all rock and do some amazing work-Thanks for sharing with me.
I'm hoping to share with you some cards that I've been working on over the last few weeks.....Hope you can join me tomorrow for a peek. Keep Living Your Dream

1 comment:

  1. All beautiful cards Kadie. You are so lucky.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete