Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cards from SaddleBrooke Friends

It's Tuesday my Blogger Friends and today I want to share with you a couple cards I received from two of my SaddleBrooke friends this past week. They are from Sandy and Judy.....Let's take a look! Sandy sent me this "OH SO LOVELY" Thank You card - she was thanking me for her birthday gift that I surprised her with a couple weeks ago........ I just love how she embossed the Thank you message on the front of the card - and speaking of cards - She picked out my favorite color for my card and the embellishments to match. How do you think she knew I LOVE pink? LOVELY LOVELY Card Sandy! Next up is a card I received from Judy......How cute is this little card? When I opened the envelope the first thing I did was smile....and it has made me smile ever since. SO CUTE and SO FUN! I love the stamp set that Judy used and love how she only colored a handful of the chicks! Thank You Judy for thinking of me and sending me this special little Thank You Wish! I am truly blessed to have such fabulous friends as Judy and Sandy in my life - and the talent that these ladies have when it comes to cardmaking is unbelieveable! Thank You both for sharing some of your talent with me. Needless to say.....both of these cards will end up on my upper studio cabinet.....to be proudly displayed for all to see. Hope you can return tomorrow.....I have a fun little card to share with you that my friend Opal made for me. I also am reminded that we are officially beginning the count down to the release of the new 2011-2012 SU Idea Book and Catalog....Only 9 more days to go until the new catalog is released.......Can't wait! Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment