Saturday, March 10, 2018

Friends Daisy Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that alternate project.......
The only thing I added to this card was some cardstock and a punched daisy flower.  Everything else was included in the February kit.
I began by stamping my friend sentiment onto a So Saffron cardstock piece that was punched out using the 'Tailored Tag Punch'.
I grabbed some So Saffron and Crushed Curry cardstock and punched out my daisy flower.....
And then cut up the Designer Series Paper that came with the kit and some Garden Green & Crushed Curry cardstock ....... To create a daring color blocking center for my card.
I'm totally loving the way this card turned out ........ And made a couple extra to send off to a few friends back in Madison.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is an absolutely adorable alternate for the Paper Pumpkin. Love how you used the punch for "friend."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know a few WI friends are going to really enjoy receiving this card. Thanks for stopping by Mary.

      Delete