Saturday, March 17, 2018

8-Square Thank You Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that alternate project for you.........
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
I cut the Designer Series paper that came with this kit into eight little 3/4" squares.  Then I matted each of those 3/4" squares onto a 1" Real Red square.
Before I adhered the eight matted squares down onto my card ........ I used Real Red ink to stamp my thank you sentiment and then quickly sprinkled it with clear embossing powder to give it some real shine!
I attached  some Baker's Twine that was included in the kit around the center of my card ....... taking care to bring that Baker's Twine right under the stamped sentiment.
And that's all it took to create this alternate card with the February kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bold, graphic way you displayed the pretty floral paper! Awesome alternative!

    ReplyDelete