Thursday, April 04, 2013

March FU Cards Part Two

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have part two of the cards my FU (Fabulously Unique) Group made in March.  Let me share the card that Debbie made for our exchange......
Is this not the happiest card you've seen in a VERY LONG TIME?
When I saw Debbie's card - I immediately knew I was going to CASE this card for one of my grandkids!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the balloons that Debbie created......
And the three matching circles not only balances this card out......but also pull the whole card together.  GREAT CARD DEBBIE!

And here is the card I created........
I used a retired SU set to create my six clear embossed hearts.....and mounted them onto individual Whisper White small circles.  I also embossed my Regal Rose cardstock with the Perfect Polka Dots  Folder for some added texture to my card.
And I wrapped some Early Espresso Bakers Twine around the bottom portion of my Regal Rose piece and added a Chocolate Chip banner which I embossed with a Thinking of You sentiment to the bottom portion of my card.  Clean and Simple Card!
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share more Kards by Kadie creations with you, hope you can make plans to join me.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. That is a very fun card! Love your candy hearts as well and taking the time to make on shiny! You're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sparkly balloons and rows of sweet hearts . . . perfect!

    ReplyDelete