Friday, May 25, 2012

SW Stampers May Swap Part Two

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown to Grandkids Arriving -  14 days to go!
Today I have part two of the cards from my SW Stampers card exchange for May.  Let's get going....
First card up is the demo card that Sue shared with the group.  You start with a  4-1/4"x7-1/4" piece of cardstock.  You then score at 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" and you have your gate fold over card created.  Sue used the Apothecary Art die and created a super fun flip open card that kind of spins when you open up the card........check out the picture below.....
I have seen lots of demonstrators post the "How To" on creating this fun little card.....If you head over to Dawn Griffith's blog (http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/) she has a video tutorial on how to make this super fun flip card.  THANK YOU Sue for sharing with all of us to make this interactive card.
This was my card swap for May.  I used the "Up in the Air" hostess set and used my Apothecary Art Labels dies to cut out two layers for my card.
I used my Sprintzing Tool to add a little something something to my image ...... and I added several Beautiful Wings Embosslits Butterfly dies to my card.  LOVE how this card turned out.
Next is the card Kendra made.  She used the Layered Labels (NEW CATTY item) along with the new In-Color Primrose Petals. 
She also used the new Floral District DSP and even added a little piece of Daffodil Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.  Such a great card Kendra....and many thanks for sharing all the fun new product with all of us.....LOVE IT!
And my final card is from Karen - who always amazes me with some type of funky-friendly card.  She didn't fail me with this one.  LOVE IT!   She put several different layers of circles together and stacked one to create a real WOW FACTOR to her card.
She added some punched out hearts for that little extra something something and by lining everything up on one side of her card she created a clean and fresh looking card.  THANK YOU Karen for such a fun card creation.
 
So there you have it.......The SW Stampin' UP demonstrators that I am proud to be part of.  Thank You ladies for adopting me........I LOVE LOVE LOVE this group.
 
I'll be back tomorrow to share the projects that my Crafternooner gals prepared for our last gathering.  Hope you can join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment