Monday, May 07, 2012

Decorated Gift Box

Happy Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Countdown to Grandkids Arriving - 32 days to go!

Today I have a fun little share for you that I made for my Monday Ranch PaperCrafting Group.  Our fearless leader Chris gave each of us (that wanted to participate) a small empty jewelry box - and requested that we decorate it and bring it back the next week to share with the group.  Here is what I created........
I used some layered nestabilities dies for my Birthday label ........ 
 And added some pretty lace and poly ribbon to each end of the label.
 I also added three pretty pearls to the top right hand corner and the bottom left hand corner of my gift box.
And also added some Blushing Bride Ruffled Ribbon around the entire outer border of the top of my box.  It was that little something something that completely balanced out my gift box.

I seriously love how my gift box turned out and the next thing I'm going to create is some type of accordian pull-out album for the inside of my gift box.  The idea came from Chris ...... when she mentioned that some type of pull-out album might look cute inside our gift boxes.  WELL.....I'm up for that challenge and will share with you what I end up creating when I'm all finished.  

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow to share some Kards to Kadie creations that I've received ....... Hope you can come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment