Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Card from Opal

It's Weigh In Wednesday for me at Watch Watchers today.....I totally forgot to post my weight loss last week....Another pound! I'm really hoping that I can continue to go down a couple more pounds before we leave for our trip back to Wisconsin.....I'm seriously looking to have a couple Culver's Butter Burger and make a stop or two at Michael's and have one of the FABULOUS Baby Turtle Sundae's. I'll report in tomorrow on how my WW weigh in went.......But on to my card for today...... Today I want to share a sweet little card I received from my stampin buddy Opal. She had borrowed something from me and sent me this sweet little card as a Thank You! I fell in love with this card - as soon as I opened it up...... I think two of the most elegant color combinations are Navy Blue and Silver Shine Paper. WOW - I think these two colors say it all....but then Opal went and used a chicken wire background stamp and embossed the image with silver embossing powder. TOTAL WOW FACTOR on this card. Here's a close-up of the embossed chicken image. I have to tell you that after visiting Di Gibbs this past weekend....every single time I look at a chicken....I can't help but think of her and her three girls! It was so thoughtful of Opal to send me this card and without a doubt.....It made me smile. Thank You Opal for making my day - I appreciate our friendship and all your talent. Tomorrow I'll be sharing my FU groups challenge card for July. Our colors were Lime Green and Purple.....man-oh-man did the ladies meet the challenge this month. Hope you can join me for those cards. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. That is one beautiful card! I am new to your blog but I sure do appreciate all the talent!

    ReplyDelete