Saturday, January 18, 2020

You're The Best Tag Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December 'Something For Everyone' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project in all  it's glory......
Check out this daring little tag holder that I made using one of the cards that came with this December kit.
I scored one of the cards that came with this kit at 3/4" on the two long sides ...... And then 3/4" from the center fold line.  I created tabs to close up the two long sides ...... And that helped me to create an instant box.
I had no trouble creating a pretty sentiment piece that was positioned on the front of my box ...... And I used the stamp set that came with this kit along with some layering circles and Tailor Tag Punch.
Here are the four tags I tucked inside my little box.
I started with a Whisper White tag base.......
And then stamped my sentiment and created a darling little flower for my tag.  I used some 1/2" Terra Cotta Tile Scallop Linen Ribbon to top off each of  my tags.
  
Here's the front and back of my tag box.....
And this is what my tag box looks like when all the tags are tucked inside.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: