Friday, January 03, 2020

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING Christmas gifts that five very special friends gave to me.
Well my first gift is from my good friend Gus Berry.  I think she knows me all too well.  It's an ugly sweater bag that has a bottle of OH SO YUMMY Malibu Rum tucked inside.  LOVE IT GUS!!!!
Next up is this FABULOUS Rag Tree that my sweet friend Lynne Wescott made for me.  OH MY GOSH......It's GORGEOUS......And PINK!!!
Check out the bag of DELISH treats that my very talented friend Betty Pearce wrapped up for me.  The green box is STUFFED FULL of yummy chocolates ........ And the bag held some FABULOUS treat bars that both Jack and I enjoyed.
Check out this OVER THE TOP gift that three of my dear friends gave to me.  Susan Bong, Jan Gore and Gus Berry are responsible for this bag of FUN!!!
And my final gift is from Abbie Egolf.  We exchanged gifts at our Downline Holiday party ...... And Abbie made me this OH SO LOVELY wrapped candle.  It looks so pretty when it's turned on.  Thanks Abbie.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some really neat stuff. I absolutely love that bottle sweater!!! Happy New Year Kadie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn for your sweet comment. Gus gave that to me while at our downline Ugly Sweater Party. What a hoot!!!

      Delete
  2. These are all WOW projects! Over-the-top fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such creative and thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some mighty creative friends. Thanks Mary.

      Delete