Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How HAPPY is this card my friends.
It starts out with a panel of 'Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper' on the front of my Whisper White base card.
My sentiment is stamped from the 'Peaceful Moments' set.  I used the 'Painted Labels Dies' to crop that piece out.  I also used the Sale-a-Bration small Bloom Punch to crop out three lovely little flowers......
And I used my 'Dark Cajun Craze Stampin' Blends' to color in a small piece of the 'Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon'.......And tied that up into a pretty knot.
And that's all it took my friends......
To make this HAPPY and PRETTY card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing mix, Kadie. Love the detailed die (white) peeking out from behind the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete