Thursday, January 30, 2020

Sale-a-Bration Lady Bug

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How ADORABLE is this special little Lady Bug tag!
I started out with a Whisper White tag cropped out from the 'Bonanza Dies'.   
I used a 2" and 2-1/4" Circle Punch to create my DARLING stamped lady bug image.  And that lady bug image was from the Sale-a-Bration 'Little Lady Bug' set.
My tag was topped off with some new 'Real Red Double-Stitched 3/8" Satin Ribbon' ....... And finished off with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
Just couldn't be happier
with the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: