Saturday, January 25, 2020

Good Luck

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December 'Something For Everyone' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card was created using all the pieces that were included in the 'Something For Everyone' kit.
I used the stamp set that came with this kit to stamp my "Good Luck" message THREE times on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I added a Shaded Spruce frame around that stamped sentiment and then tucked one of the pretty flower stickers that came with this kit in the upper......
And lower corner of that sentiment.
And that's all it took to create this FUN and HAPPY
Good Luck card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling with each good luck dressed up with a flower and gem!

    ReplyDelete