Tuesday, January 14, 2020

New Year's Eve Mailbox Gifts

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create but I have to admit that with Jack being in the hospital since Friday I'm hoping I have the CASE from Julie DiMatteo at the Paper Pixie giving proper credit.  Julie has a video for this project on her 11/29/19 blog posting.  Let's jump right in and let me share that project with you now.
How ADORABLE are these little Merci Candy Holders.
I created all of them with Whisper White card stock, and covered them with Frost Designer Series Paper.
Each one has a FLIP top.....
And has Silver Embossing Powder decorating them.
Here's the pattern for this holder.
You use a piece of Whisper White that measures 3-3/4" x 8-3/4".
Score the 3-3/4" side at 3/8, 3/4, 3 and 3-3/8.
Score the 8-3/4" side at 2-1/2", 2-7/8", 6-3/8" and 6-3/4"
So I must admit......
My neighbors LOVED their mailbox gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Julie D (Paper Pixie) is the perfect person for 3D inspiration. Hope Jack is doing better.

    ReplyDelete