Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Lookin' Sharp

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This little card just happens to be going to a special friend in Arizona.
I started out by adhering a panel of the 'Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper' to the top section of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I added a stamp cactus image from the 'Witty-Cisms' set to the center of that DSP panel.
Behind that stamped cactus circle......I added some new 'Braided Burlap Trim'. Then I stamped two additional  cactus images and fussy cut them out and adhered them to the center of some layered circles.
And that my friends is all it took to 
create this SUPER FUN card for my friend.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. GGGEERRRLLLL - this is some AZ creativity and fun! Giddyap!

    ReplyDelete