Sunday, January 26, 2020

Happiness Poppies

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This beautiful card just makes me smile......
And every single time I look at it.
I started out by adding a panel of 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper' across the bottom of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Peaceful Moments' set in the upper right hand section of my card.  
Then......All  that was left to do was create some BEAUTIFUL flowers with the help of the 'Painted Poppies' set and 'Painted Labels Dies'.
All I needed to do was stamp and die-cut three flowers and arrange them to the left hand side of my card.
So there you have it friends.....
That's all it took to bring this pretty card together.
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning floral mix of poppies and paper. Love the little stitches!

    ReplyDelete