Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Downline Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.   But my twist on this 'CASE IT TUESDAY' is that I'm looking into the new 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to do my CASE.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and a version of it can be found on Page 64 of the 2020 Mini Catalog.  Let me jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this BEAUTIFUL Dressed To Impress Purse.
I created this as a share for my Downline Team.  Their January Downline Challenge was to create something with one of the 'Best Dressed 3x3 Note Cards & Envelopes'.  I went over the top and shared with them this pretty purse made with the 'All Dressed Up Dies' too.
Here's the first 3x3 card I created.  This pretty Petal Pink card was made with the 'Dressed To Impress' set and the coordinating 'Best Dressed' envelope.
How GORGEOUS is this Purple Posy card.
And this Daffodil Delight card is PERFECT!!!
I'm just crazy about the way this CASE turned out.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment