Sunday, January 19, 2020

Moments of Joy

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How GORGEOUS is this little card!!!!!
I started out by using the 'Lasting Elegance Dies' to crop out a beautiful detailed flower section on the front of my Whisper White card.  All I needed to do was add a panel of Mint Macaron card stock behind my Whisper White base card ........ And this helped the die-cut image POP,
Next, I created a beautiful sentiment piece with the help of the 'Peaceful Moments' set and the dies that came with the 'Lasting Elegance Dies'.
One of my favorite details for this card was the pretty flowers I created with the help of the Sale-a-Bration Small Bloom Punch.
And that's all it took my friends to create this "OH SO PRETTY" looking card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Those two soft greens are magnificent together. Love the detailed die cutting and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful showcase of these dies. Love these two colors together.

    ReplyDelete