Thursday, January 09, 2020

Hello Tulip

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
There are some things in this world that just makes my heart SMILE BIG ....... And next to a basket of anything PINK ....... hands down it's a Red Tulip.
I started this tag off by stamping my sentiment in the lower left hand corner of my tag.
Next, I created two BEAUTIFUL tulips with the help of the 'Timeless Tulips' set and the coordinating 'Tulip Builder Punch'.
Finishing off my tag was a snap with the help of the 'Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon'.
And that's all it took my friends to create this pretty tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: