Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Wine Bottle Tag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Who says ........ Halloween is only about getting and receiving chocolate?  In my adult/grown up world ...... I LOVE giving and receiving a YUMMY bottle of wine.
So today ....... I created this darling little wine bottle tag and will be giving this to one of my neighbors (Who I know would LOVE to receive wine over chocolate ANY DAY!!!!).
I started with a Basic Black tag that measures 2" x 7-3/4".  I used both the 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" circle punches to create the top for my wine bottle tag.
Next ....... I added a panel of 'Toils & Trouble Designer Series Paper' to the front of my tag.  That DSP panel measures 1-3/4" x 5".
For some added SPOOKY FUN, I added a spider web that was created with the help of the 'Cauldron Framelits Dies'.  I also used the 'Cauldron Bubble' stamp set and stamped my "Tick or Treat" sentiment directly onto the Designer Series Panel.  And the finishing touch to the Spider Web section of this tag was adding some 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around the top of my wine bottle tag.
I used the 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper' and trimmed out two pumpkins ....... And also die-cut the ADORABLE black cat and had him sitting on the top of one of the pumpkins.  One final touch for this tag was using my 'Clear Wink of Stella' on each of the pumpkins......And that just helped to make those pumpkins JUMP off this tag.
So there you have it friends.......
A SUPER GREAT Halloween gift is created in a
SUPER QUICK JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Trick or wine! Great concept and an adorable way to dress up a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. They say the real gift is in the packaging.....But I know the neighbors are going to appreciate the Wine FIRST!!!!

      Delete