Thursday, October 25, 2018

Halloween Cauldron Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag is too STINKIN CUTE!!!!
I started this tag off with a panel of the 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper' added to the center of my Lemon Lime Twist base tag.
I did stamp the sentiment from the 'Spooky Sweet' set directly onto that Designer Series Paper ...... And added several 'Black Sequins' around that DSP panel.
I used my 'Black Journaling Pens' to add some stitching lines around the entire outer edges of the Lemon Lime Twist base tag.
And I topped my tag off with some 'White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' that I colored in with the 'Dark Mango Melody Blends'.  The finishing touch was adding one of the 'Spider Trinkets' and this tag was done in no time flat.
So there you have it friends.......
A spooky Halloween Cauldron tag!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorbs . . . right down to the black stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary for your sweet comment. You know how I love my stitching!

      Delete