Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Early Bird Camp Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Each month I surprise my Stamp Camp guest with an Early Bird Gift.  Everyone who arrives early receives an Early Bird Ticket ........ And this is what I gave away at all of the September Stamp Camps.
Being as my September Stamp Camp was all about Spooky Halloween ....... I just had to make something yummy for my give away gift.  These gusseted bags come together in a jiffy!
I made four different designs.......
Each one using the 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper'......
Along with the 'Labels To Love' stamp set.......
And the SUPER YUMMY 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon'.
Each bag measures 3-3/4" x 10".  I scored the Designer Series Paper at 1", 6" and 8-1/2".  I tucked the scored Designer Series Paper into one of the retired Gusseted Bags and filled each of the bags with some OVER THE TOP CANDY!
The guests at each of the camps wanted to be the lucky winner of these bags ........ And one lucky winner from each camp did go home with this YUMMY Early Bird Gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you know how to throw a stamp camp. These treats are packaged to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Getting the ladies to arrive on time to my camp WAS a problem.....But offering an Early Bird Drawing Gift solved that. NO LATE CAMPERS now!!!!

      Delete