Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Starburst Halloween Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This fun little starburst card technique was taught to me by two of my SaddleBrooke Stamper friends.  It's a SUPER EASY technique......and can be done with any Designer Series Paper.
I did my technique with the 'Toils & Trouble Designer Series Paper' ........ and created my card as a fun Halloween card.  All you need to create this card is 4-different patterns of Designer Series Paper.  Those pieces are cut into 1-1/2" x 4" pieces.  Use your Paper Trimmer to cut each of those Designer Series Papers from point-to-point and you will end up with 8-pieces of triangle cut DSP.
You will arrange those 8-pieces of DSP onto a Whisper White panel that measures 2-3/4" x 5".  The best way to line these up is to start in the center of this Whisper White panel and then stack your DSP pieces up to the top.......And then down to the bottom.  This will ensure you are covering your Whisper White panel completely.  All that is left to do is flip your DSP/Whisper White panel over and trim off the excess DSP that is hanging over the edges ,...... And adhere that panel to a Basic Black panel that measures 3" x 5-1/4".

I used the 'Trick or Tweet' stamp set to create a DARLING little scallop puppy image......
And added a sentiment flag off to the right of the puppy with the 'Itty Bitty Greetings' set.
And that's all it took my friends to create this NOT SO CREEPY Halloween card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The starburst design really shows of this fantastic paper. Hope you had a happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend. Have to admit.....I LOVE Halloween.

    ReplyDelete