Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Boo to the Witch Hat Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this fun card we made at our October Downline Meeting.
We started this card off by stamping our "BOO" sentiment onto a panel of Crushed Curry card stock.  We used the sentiment from the 'Warm Hearted' set and used Basic Black ink to stamp that.
Next, we grabbed the 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper' and created two little panels for the front of our Very Vanilla notecard.
That same 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper' worked perfectly to die-cut out one of the Witches Hats.  We used the Big Shot and the 'Cauldron Framelits Dies' to crop out that hat.
And that's all it took to create this FESTIVE and FUN Halloween card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Boo-tiful witch hat and fabulous pattern mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. My downline team had fun making this card at our October meeting.

      Delete