Sunday, October 14, 2018

3-Skull Heads Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How's this for a clean & simply Halloween card???
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of a Whisper White panel ....... Using the "Trick or Tweet' set and Black ink.
Then I got busy and stamped three skulls from the 'Warm Hearted' set.  I used a 1" Circle Punch to crop each of those out.  All that was left to do was add a 1-1/4" Basic Black Circle behind each punched out skull.......
And this card was done in NO TIME FLAT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Quick and cute. Could work for Día de los Muertos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that style......Oh so trendy in Tucson! Thanks for stopping by my friend.

    ReplyDelete