Thursday, October 18, 2018

Happy Witch Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out!
My Witch was fussy cut from the 'Toils & Trouble Designer Series Paper'.  I ran a panel of Gorgeous Grape card stock through my Big Shot using the 'Subtle Embossing Folder' and then adhered my Witch to the center of the textured panel.
Next, I stamped my "Happy Halloween" sentiment from the 'Cauldron Bubble' set with VersaMark ...... And then sprinkle 'Black Embossing Powder' over the top and heat set it.
To really help my Witch cardstock panel POP off this tag ....... I added a panel of Gorgeous Grape 'Subtles 6x6 Designer Series Paper' across the center of card and then adhered my Witch card stock panel on top of that.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' to the top of my tag.  And to add a tad bit of SPOOKY & FUN to that ribbon ........ I frayed the ends before I tied it up with some 'Basic Black Baker's Twine'.
So there you have it friends.....
This tag is going to look AMAZING attached to a little Halloween Treat Bag!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word . . . the little fringe on the ribbon is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. That detail was one of my favorite parts to this tag.

      Delete