Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Cauldron Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This ADORABLE little Halloween box was a CASE from the very creative and talented Angie Judda at Chic n' Scratch.  Angie has a video on how to create this little cutie on her 9/26/16 blog post.
This box just couldn't be any easier to put together.  It requires a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of the 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper'.  It's scored on the 5-1/2" side at 1-1/2" & 4".  On the 8-1/2" side it's scored at the 1-3/4", 3-1/2", 5" & 6-3/4".
I created this Cauldron piece for the front......
And clipped on a fun "Happy Halloween" banner to the top.
And of course.......What would a Halloween Treat Box be without some SWEET & YUMMY chocolate candies.  These little nuggets were covered with more of the 'Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper'.
And that's all it took my friends to create one of these SPOOKY & FUN Halloween Treat Boxes.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. bubble, bubble, toil and terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always start my day off with a big smile my friend. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete