Sunday, October 21, 2018

Spooky Owl Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How ADORABLE is this little owl card!
I started out by stamping the branch from the 'Still Night' set onto a panel of Whisper White card stock.  Next, I stamped the owl from that same set onto a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and used the 'Night Owl Thinlits Dies' to crop him out.  All I needed to do was add some Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the Owl and pop him directly onto that branch.
The sentiment is from the 'Seasonal Chums' set......
And I finished this card off  by wrapping some of the new '3/16" Braided Linen Trim' around the bottom of my card.
I did ink the edges of all my pieces with some Soft Suede ink.......
And that gave this card the SPOOKY I was looking for!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love this handsome owl in neutrals with a touch of distressing on the edges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary......I actually had a picture that looked so much like this when I was younger.

      Delete