Monday, October 29, 2018

Upgraded Boo Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded version for today on the BOTTOM.....
For my upgraded version ........ I did most of my upgrading with the help of wet and dry embossing.
I used my 'Simply Score Board' to create a 1/2" embossed border around the outer edges of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I used 'VersaMark' and 'Black Embossing Powder' to stamp my sentiment.
For my upgraded card ...... I stamped the three little ghost with 'VersaMark' and used 'White Embossing Powder' on each of those.
Another upgraded to this card ....... Was adding thee banner flags created from the 'Toil & Troubles Designer Series Paper' to the edge of my Black banner flag.
And the final upgrade was using the same 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the top of the Black banner flag ........ But for this upgraded version, I frayed the ends of the Baker's Twine to give it a distressed kind of look.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You turned your ghosts inside out . . . love the line images and addition of the flags of ghostly DSP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did end up turning those ghosts inside out......you say just the sweetest things my friend. THANKS!

      Delete