Saturday, October 27, 2018

Surprise Flip Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card turned out exactly as I had pictured it in my head!
I ran a Smoky Slate card stock panel through my Big Shot using the 'Polka Dot Basics' Embossing Folder.
Next, I adhered two of the ghost included in the September Paper Pumpkin kit directly onto that embossed panel.
I created a Gorgeous Grape and Basic Black panel for the left hand side of my card.........
And before adhering that panel down to my card ....... I tucked one of the tags included in this kit behind it.  I used some of the Baker's Twine that was included in this kit to act as a closure for that tag.
And when the tag is untied ....... It lifts up and reveals a SPOOKY surprise message under the tag.
I did some final stamping on the bottom of the Basic Black panel.......
And called this card done and finished.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Katie I LOVE your creativity on this card! One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH HOW SWEET to hear from you Debbie.....And thank you for taking the time to leave me this comment. Appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Too flippin' cute! Thanks for sharing your ghostly delights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary......you always know just the perfect little thing to say to me.

      Delete