Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday - Grateful Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
I'm at a FULL RUN TODAY ....... As I prepare to leave tomorrow morning to fly back to Madison, Wisconsin to spend Thanksgiving with my kids.  I'll be staying over about 2-weeks to catch up with family and friends ........ And my calendar is BOOKED SOLID for those two weeks.  OH WHAT FUN!!!!!

For my blog post today ....... I have a special Wine-Down Wednesday creation to share with you.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started this card off by using my score tool and going around the outer edges of my Whisper White panel and I created a double embossed edge around this panel.
Here's a closer look at how that embossing turned out.
I stamped my "grateful" sentiment onto a 'Lots of Labels' Framelits piece.....And then framed it out with an Always Artichoke circle.
My tree was stamped with the 'Totally Trees' set .......
And then I added a piece of Delightful Dijon Mini Striped Ribbon across the bottom of my Whisper White panel.......
And added one of the 'Mini Pinecones' embellishments to the center of that ribbon.
I'm just crazy for the way this card turned out ....... And realize I have PLENTY TO BE GRATEFUL FOR IN MY LIFE.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun Tag Thursday creation ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and  join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: