Sunday, November 27, 2016

Spot Light Sunday Sweet Reindeer

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is our annual Gingerbread House decorating party at the White House.  My youngest daughter is hosting the event in Oregon, Wisconsin this year ......... and it will be a HOUSEFUL of CRAZY to say the least.  We have been doing this event with the grandkids for the last 16 years ...... And it is a TOTAL BLAST from start to finish.  I'm hoping to share some pics with you tomorrow of all the fun we will be having with this event.

Here's some pictures of all the fun we had yesterday.....
We started out the day by going and watching Twoie at his swim lessons.  I have to say ...... This little guy was made to be IN THE WATER!!!!!
Hailey and Brooke watched from the side-lines......
Madelyn, Hailey, Brooke and I did some shopping out at the UW Name of the Game shop.
And here's my two favorite "Michael's" enjoying the UW vs. Minnesota Football Game at Camp Randall ........ and the traditional and EXTRA SPECIAL end of the 3rd quarter "Jump Around" time.

Now for today..........I have a Spotlight Sunday card to share with you.  I created this card using several new products from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog ....... And I'm just crazy for the way this card turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.........
How FUN is this darling reindeer card.
I stamped the reindeer from the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' set onto a Crumb Cake circle ..... And then added a Real Red scallop circle behind it.
A simple Whisper White and Early Espresso panel across the bottom added some balance to my card ....... And all that was left to do was add some Real Red Baker's Twine around that panel and tie it up into a pretty bow.
So there you have it friends ........ A quick and easy holiday card that is perfect just the way it is ....... Or come back tomorrow when I share an upgraded version of this very same card with you.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll share that upgraded version of this card with you tomorrow ........ So I'm hoping that you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing your WI adventures. Are you freezing? The reindeer card may be my absolute favorite created with the cookie cutter punch and stamp set. Perfect simplicity and details!

    ReplyDelete