Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Random Act of Kindness Challenge

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today Wine Down Wednesday and I want to share a fun Random Act of Kindness Challenge I started yesterday!  I have accepted the challenge from my fearless leader Lisa Pretto to do a Random Act of Kindness for the next 20-days.  And of course you know me ........ It's ALL ABOUT PAYING IT FORWARD ....... and this challenge is PERFECT FOR ME.  Each day, I will be handing out one of these little cards and giving it to someone special "JUST BECAUSE".  So now you have the details for this challenge ....... let me share the cards that I designed.
I created 2 or 3 of each card to be my Random Act of Kindness card.
I used all kinds of pretty fall cardstock.....
Along with the 'Suite Seasons' stamp set......
And used the 'Leaflets Framelits' along with the 'Beautiful Branches Thinlits' Dies to add some amazing falling leafs to my card.
The largest leaf was die-cut into the Very Vanilla panel and that allowed the colored base card to show through each die-cut leaf.
The most fun was selecting fun color combinations......
And what would a Fall card be without topping off a cluster of leafs with a pretty Linen Thread bow.
I'm just crazy for the way these cards turned out.
I also look forward to handing them out over the next 20-days.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! Will Starbuck's be the first to get one?

    ReplyDelete