Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Saddle-UP! 3-D Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was made for those who attended my Saddle-UP! Event last Saturday.  It was a SUPER FUN project to create and they came together OH SO QUICKLY!  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.........
How ADORABLE are these little table favors that I made for each Saddle-UP! guest.
They came together with the now retired Stampin' UP! 'Petal Cone' die.   All I did was die-cut out two of this die and glued the two pieces together to create this darling little Santa Treat Holder.
It makes a perfect stand-up treat holder and the fun was in decorating the front of each holder.
I adhered an embossed Whisper White panel across the front of my Santa Treat Holder......
And added an OH SO CUTE face....
And topped my Santa Treat Holder off with a giant Pom-Pom for the top of his hat.
But the real SURPRISE came when the guest realized that there was something OH SO YUMMY inside their Santa!

Thanks for  joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a charming idea for your event . . . I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete