Monday, November 21, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but I added a couple additional products (found in the 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT......
For today's card I jazzed up several portions of this card.
I started out by using the new 'Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' on the Whisper White panel.
I kept the top portion of this card with a panel of striped DSP from the 'Cady Cane Lane Designer Series Paper' collection.  But I added some of the OH SO YUMMY 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon below that DSP panel.
I used several layer's of the 'Layering Circle Framelits' for my two 'Seasonal Bells' ....... and I added a pretty bow from the 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon to top off the bells.  One additional upgrade I made to this card was using White Embossing Powder on the two punched bells.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun 3-D Tuesday project with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment