Monday, November 14, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the RIGHT.....
The orientation of today's card was changed to a landscape style card......
And I embossed a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Calypso Coral with the 'Petal Burst' embossing folder....
And colored in a trio panel of the new 'Inside The Lines' Sale-a-Bration DSP with the NEW Watercolor Pencils.
Here's a closer look at the beautiful DSP colored in.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Dragonfly Dreams' set with Calypso Coral ink ...... And I used the 'Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits' to die-cut out that sentiment.
So there you have it friends......
Two equally beautiful cards that spotlight some of the SUPER YUMMY product that will be coming out in January.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful coloring . . . I overlooked this paper . . . now I gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete