Friday, November 18, 2016

Friends Friday Saddle-UP!

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of sharing with you a portion of the cards that were swapped at last weekends Saddle-UP! Event.  I offered a card swap to those guest attending this event ....... and 17 of the ladies participated in this swap.  We had a Reindeer/Santa theme for this swap and I have to say that the ladies BLEW ME AWAY with their creative works of art.  Let me share those pretty cards from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies..........
This first card was made by my good friend Lynn from Michigan.
This seriously fussy cut Santa card was made by Charlotte.
My BESTIE Debbie made this adorable Santa card.
How FABULOUS is this singing Reindeer card made by Betty.
My newest downline Karen made this SWEET Reindeer card.
And my VERY TALENTED Downline Dawn made this card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You are surrounded by so much talent and so generous to share! I think I can almost hear the reindeer singing!

    ReplyDelete