Sunday, November 06, 2016

Spot Light Sunday - Give Thanks

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the Holiday and Annual Stampin' UP! Catalogs.  This card is such an introduction to fall...........And I'm just nuts over the way it turned out.  Let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How's this for an introduction to this FABULOUS fall season!
I began by stamping my sentiment with the 'Suite Seasons' set and used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with White Embossing Powder (I know....the picture almost makes it look Silver......but trust me.....It's White).
Next I stamp three leafs onto Very Vanilla cardstock using Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink.  The stamp set that I used was the 'Vintage Leaves Set'.
After stamping the 3-leafs.....I grabbed my 'Leaflets Framelits Dies' and quickly die-cut each leaf out.   Using the Framelits makes this task SO QUICK and EASY!
And to finish my card off I tied a pretty bow with some Linen Thread and added that pretty bow to the bottom of my cluster of leafs.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a drop dead gorgeous card for fall. So crisp and simple!

    ReplyDelete