Friday, November 25, 2016

Friends Friday Saddle-UP! Swap Part 2

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of sharing with you another batch of the card that were swapped at my Saddle-UP! Into The Holiday's Event.  I offered a card swap to those guest attending this event ....... and 17 of the ladies participated in this swap.  We had a Reindeer/Santa theme and I have to say that the ladies BLEW ME AWAY with their creative works of art.  Let me share those pretty cards from this VERY TALENTED group of ladies.........
Linda Robertson made this PRECIOUS card.
This DARLING card was made by Gus.
How FANTASTIC is this Gold Reindeer card that Susan Bong made.
My SW Stamper Demo Friend Edna made this VERY FESTIVE card. 
And this GORGEOUS card wasn't signed on the back ....... And it's even PRETTIER in person! 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so very, "deer!" Love when you share the talent of others. Big smile to start my day!

    ReplyDelete