Sunday, November 20, 2016

Spot Light Sunday Best Wishes

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
How FESTIVE is this card!
I began by stamping my sentiment with the new 'Holly Berry Happiness' stamp set in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White panel with Real Red ink.
I added a panel of 'Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper' to the top of my card and then added a 1/2" panel of Real Red cardstock at the bottom seam.  The bells for this card were created using the 'Seasonal Bells' stamp set.....I stamped those onto Whisper White cardstock with Crumb Cake ink.
So there you have it friends.  A VERY PRETTY holiday card that comes together fairly quickly and packs a real WOW FACTOR for that someone special on your holiday card giving list.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment