Tuesday, November 22, 2016

3D Tuesday 3-Little Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the greatest feature is you don't need any special tools to create it.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
 This trio of boxes was created with the new 'Clear Tiny Treat Boxes'.
I used the 'Presents and Pinecones' Designer Series Paper to line each of the boxes.
All I needed to do was cut five 2"x2" squares of Designer Series Paper and line all four sides of each box and also the bottom panel. 
I wrapped some 5/8" Burlap Ribbon around each of the boxes.......And then topped two boxes off with Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon and one with some Real Red Stitched Satin Ribbon. 
Here's a close-up of the pretty Ribbon Belly Band I created.
I added some Hershey Nuggets to the inside of each box...... 
And to keep it festive ...... I wrapped each nugget with either Real Red or Mint Macaron cardstock.
These make the perfect little treat to give to that someone special for the upcoming holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You transformed these little boxes with the designer series paper inside!

    ReplyDelete