Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cards I've Made

It's the weekend and hope you are spending some of your weekend relaxing ....... recharging ....... and creating. Today I'll be sharing three cards that I made and thought you might enjoy me sharing them with you. Let's get started........... Here are my three cards for today. There is a Sympathy Card.....a Get Well Card and then a card that could be used for anything.
That first card is the anything card. It's a standard A2 card but just has a unique fold design to it. You could use this card for any purpose (which I have). I love the look of pink and black together.......makes me think of my granddaughter.....all girly looking.
This next card I made into a sympathy card. My SaddleBrooke stamping friend Kris taught this class at one of our Saturday Fun Shops. She taught us how to use a brayer to get some amazing finished looks.
And this last card my BFF and I made at the Mesa Convention this past fall. Card came togther super fast and the bettle bug was popped up with PopDots to give it some real dimension.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you can swing by tomorrow when I'll be back to share more card creations with you. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment