Friday, February 25, 2011

Mix It Up Card

Happy Friday my Blogging and Stamper Friends. I am so thrilled that you came back to visit my blog again today. I wanted to kick off the weekend with SUPER FUN and SUPER COLORFUL cards today.......I think both of these cards fit the bill....... Here are the two cards that I will be sharing with you today.......Both pretty much the same card....just using different shapes for each of them.
First I have a fun and colorful birthday card to share with you. You could use any shape for each of the squares.......I used to stars to help bring home the reason for this card.....Birthday!
I then decided to use a heart shape punch for this next card. I totally think this card would be classified under the BRIGHT and HAPPY heading. The fun thing about making these cards is to use up your scrap pieces of cardstock - you just need to cut out four squares (and honestly they could be any size-depending on the size of your punch) and then four coordinating punch shapes in fun colors. You can't go wrong with your color combinations for these cards.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have some FUN plans for the upcoming weekend. I plan to do some serious playing in my studio this weekend. I want to get some cards designed and plan to spend the entire weekend creating. Hope you can visit tomorrow for more Kards by Kadie. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment